[torqueusers] Possible Values for resources_available?

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Nov 5 08:41:28 MST 2012

We are interested in incorporated cgroups into TORQUE. One of the things
that is delaying it is that we haven't found a good library to manage the
cgroups - it is obviously a much larger project if we have to write such a
library ourselves, and also much harder to maintain. Does anyone know of a
good library for cgroups?

David

--
David Beer | Senior Software Engineer