[torqueusers] Job arrays don't show up in pbstop output

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Thu Sep 29 18:00:15 MDT 2011

Fantastic.  Ken I'll send you our array job capable pbstop version (just the script - we did not need to change perl-PBS).  It has some minor site specific info and the copyright info should really be updated to reflect it is a derivative work (under the Licensing conditions specified in the pbstop script) and that not all the copyright lies with USC (perhaps the header could do with a contributors section). Also changing the contact information and the information on where to get updates would probably be best.  That said, I don't really mind if you post our version as-is.  I already provided it to Sreedhar.

Cheers,

Gareth