[torqueusers] kill_delay

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Jan 18 10:00:06 MST 2011

Sergey,

As of 2.4.8, kill delay has been fixed. However, in order to preserve expected behavior, I added the parameter $kill_delay to the mom's config file. This should be set to true for things to work.

One common problem that people run into when trying to use the kill_delay behavior is that even though the job that is being run may catch a SIGTERM, the shell in which the job is running does not. The job needs to handle this eventuality as well, or expected behavior won't be achieved (although, judging by the depth of your email perhaps you have already handled this part of the problem?).

Cheers,

David