[torqueusers] Cluster Resources Becomes Adaptive Computing

smartz at adaptivecomputing.com smartz at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Aug 6 12:50:07 MDT 2009

Thank you for your support and input over the years as you have helped Cluster Resources become a leading provider of HPC software and services.

Today, we are pleased to share with you that Cluster Resources is starting a new chapter in the company’s history. The Cluster Resources brand, created when our company was founded in 2001, appropriately matched our focus on helping customers optimize their HPC compute environments. As the influence of high-performance computing expands into the commercial data center, the name “Cluster Resources” no longer properly reflects our commitment to our growing community of customers and partners.

To more directly reflect that commitment, we are proud to announce our move into the commercial data center market with a new name and brand identity, Adaptive Computing, and an upgraded software suite focused on extending the value of Moab to the data center and private and public cloud environments. Cluster Resources will continue as a business unit focused on the HPC market, while the Adaptive Computing unit will expand our capabilities into the larger data center market.

The company ownership remains unaltered, and our dedication to serving the HPC market with leading products and services will continue to flourish. Although we have expanded our company, our products, and the markets we serve, we remain steadfast in our commitment to listen to, understand, and anticipate the needs of our diverse customer and partner base. As Adaptive Computing, we look forward to continuing to serve you.

We invite you to visit our new website www.AdaptiveComputing.com to learn more. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at 1-888-221-2008 (for the Americas and Asia Pacific) or 44 (0) 1483 243578 (for Europe, Middle East, and Africa) or email info at adaptivecomputing.com .

Sincerely,

Michael Jackson, President

Adaptive Computing