[torqueusers] Removing the "exec_host" attribute from a queued job ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Sep 19 21:18:53 MDT 2005

Hi folks,

I've got a job that's queued and obviously tried to start and failed and has
ended up with the following attribute set on it:

   exec_host = edda010/0+edda007/3+edda007/2+edda007/1

I suspect it's stopping Moab or Torque from running it again on other nodes,
and I'd like to clear that attribute, but it doesn't appear to be accessible
through qalter or qmgr.

Any clues ?

cheers,
Chris